Join us for an evening of dancing for a good cause!
Saturday, February 25, 2017 • 7 pm to 12 midnight — 5 hours nonstop!
May I Have This Dance • 5246 N. Elston Avenue, Chicago (just off Foster)
The May1 Studio (2nd Floor)
Free parking lot and easy street parking
How It Works
- To participate, register here for $15.
- Next, participants must raise a minimum of $300 in sponsorship from friends, family, co-workers, etc. Just direct them here to make their one-time donation by credit card or Paypal.
- Share on social media to encourage friends and family to donate!
- Donations are tax-deductible.
- No partner needed — dancers will rotate.
- Participants will dance for the entire evening, taking no more than a 15-minute break every hour. This will be based on the honor system and will not be formally monitored.
- Check-in time: 6:30 pm
What You Get
- Free food! (BYOB)
- Free T-shirt!
- A chance at a prize — “Best Dance Couple” for each dance style
- An evening doing what you love, in good company
- The satisfaction of knowing you are helping children around the world through The Eliminate Project
Share this event with friends!